Posts Tagged "Conversion"

Retargeting: Introduction

Retargeting is a form of advertising that helps keep our products top of mind to the consumer. For most websites, only about 2% of traffic converts on the first visit. A retargeting ad focuses on bringing the other 98% of…

Read More

Conversion Pixel

March 25, 2015

Now that we have covered re¬†targeting let us cover conversion tracking. While re targeting allows you to send new campaigns to past traffic, conversion tracking will allow you to see how well your campaigns are doing. SunFrog has built in…

Read More

Button Color: Why it Matters

February 2, 2015

Button Color: The Myth There is a lot of information going around the internet about how the button color you choose for your “Call to Action” (CTA) button will effect your conversion rating. While there is some truth to this…

Read More
Translate »